Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Here I Am

Isaiah 6:8 (NRSV) Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” And I said, “Here am I; send me!”

This is one of our readings for today to ponder.

When I think about "Being Sent"  or Saying "Here I am God"  I can't help but she some of the fear that comes with moving outside of the comfort we have in our personal life. Not have the same bed, Nor the same coffee pot, being in a place that smells & looks different, not to mention not being able to understand the language around you.  "Being Sent" is a daunting task and require faith and courage that we may not always realize is within us.

Our day will be filled of shadowing the teaching staff of Church #1 and meeting with the almost 100 students who call the church- School.  It will be hot and humid and full of the unknown joy that God gives.

I will be humming this tune today

Grace and Peace~Ryan

  

No comments:

Post a Comment